Wednesday Inspiration

Hello everyone. How has your Wednesday been so far? We hope it's been awesome...



What's been inspiring you recently? 

 We were inspired by a Pinterest find this week.

sweet XD

You know that feeling when you have a huge choice to make, and you're just not sure what to do? You desperately want to make the right choice, but you're so afraid that the choice you make won't be the right one. 

"What if I fall?" you think. 

Oh, but my dear, what if you fly?! 

Be encouraged and inspired. Be brave, and make that jump. Even if it isn't the right choice, don't be afraid to learn from your mistake. 




2 comments:

  1. aww, thank you for this post. as humans, we tend to over-worry I'm afraid, and quite too often at that. what if we fly? is so true... <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked this post, Autumn! I thought the exact same thing when I first saw this. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! We read and appreciate each and every one, and do our best to respond to all of them.